Levellers - Beautiful Day Uke Cover

AnnaUK

Reaction score
Hey Guys

After many uploading nightmares, I've managed it. I think YouTube may have taken a slight dislike to me...

Anyhoo, the Levellers' "Beautiful Day":

I get to use my new uke in this one - the mango soprano that Joe Spraggan built me. It's coming along nicely and I'll get a review up soon for those who are interested.

I don't think the Levellers ever made it outisde of the UK, so here's their original video for those who don't know the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36gW-IPV0aA

Best wishes to all,
Anna :)

Hey Hey you just made my day.. I use to love the levellers.. Levelling the land is one of the best albums ever in my opinion.. Such great songs on there...
And i have to say you have done a awesome job covering that song, i right liked it me.. Top Stuff..
Hope to see some more levellers covers soon, The Boatmen or the River Song, or One way, The Game, Far from Home so many good ones to choose from..
Thanks for sharing that Great stuff. :)

Aloha Anna,
I really that was awesome!!! Gee it's glad to see your new Mango soprano Joe Spraggan ukulele, it sounds and looks really nice. I like this video alot
beacuse it showcases your other talents you do so well too.....I'm a big fan of yours....Like Cokecan72 says, you made mmy day too and hope to hear
more of your stuff..Thank-you for sharing the song and the other stuff too!!!!!Take Care and God Bless......Sending the coolest island wishes your way!! Stan

Top Bottom