Kamaka Tenor

sealcove

Reaction score
Kamaka Tenor - SOLD

SOLD!

I have an excellent+ Kamaka Tenor for sale. I am the second owner, but based on the SN, 063862, I think it is a 2006 (someone please correct me if I am wrong). I purchased this about a year ago as my first uke, and I absolutely love it, but my pragmatic side has moved me to sell it after purchasing another mandolin. Uke is my third instrument, and as such this is too nice of an instrument to be played only occasionally.

The instrument looks to be close to mint condition. No major wear, no dings, and essentially new looking all over. The first owner had some kind of sticker between the sound hold and bridge, and if you hold the uke to light you can see evidence that that was there at one point (remnants of the sticker adhesive). It is not something that you can see in a photo.

This comes with a Koolau Case that I purchased new a year ago & an oasis humidifier for the case. Additional Photos; http://picasaweb.google.com/sealcove/KamakaTenor

I paid $850 with a foam case, and perhaps I overpaid, but after spending $90 on the hard case I was hoping to get $800 plus shipping. sealcove@gmail.com

Small%20128.jpg

Last edited:
hi sealcove

looks lovely and in great condition...won't last long!!!

Top Bottom