Other Hobbies Besides Playing The Ukulele?

UkeBoy916

Reaction score
Me, I'm into track and hiking.I really love eating too. lol, also playing video games, mainly Capcom VS SNK2 and Halo3 on XBL. But yeah, what about you guys?

haha eating for sure!! but im also really into snowboarding..just sucks that i gotta drive 4 hrs to hit the snow..

I play guitar also and enjoy kicking some series rock-n-roll booty with my classic rock band ROCKSLIDE.

I also enjoy woodworking and building ukuleles and of course, vacationing in Hawaii.

yupp

yea i usually like to play halo 3, used to be addicted but not anymore but usually ride my bike to friends house to chillax nd order pizza nd get hot wings:D

i used to do spray paint art (like those vegas/waikiki people on the streets), web design, and digital painting. havent done many of that lately though

digital photography (models/fashion)
surf
skate
snow
dj @ hollywood clubs
street/urban acrylic art on canvas
sport-fishing
traveling
piano 17 years
guitar
billiards
dvd collecting haha
and much more.. but these are probably the MAIN basics

i told you i'm not your average chick. lol

Digital photography, writing and drawing. I used to write poetry a lot, performed at at different events and stuff. Not so much anymore tho. I've been getting back into drawing, thinking of doing a web comic. But photography is pretty much a constant thing for me.

4hours to the snow.. its like 10 for me!.. anyway

I like watching avatar, who here likes avatar?? i love it!!
I play tennis for a sport
Martial Arts for sure.
Dual Swords, im not aloud to touch them but its a hobbie thinking that i can ^_^
fire staff
of course hanging out hmm... hats about it!

I seem to get jumped ALOT so it could be a hobbie, i have enough scars from this "hobbie"

i'm coming to newzealand on febuary 18th, this is gonna be alot of fun. thought about having a stop in hawaii to, but it costed about 400$ more for 1 night. makes me little sad though...
anyways: hobbies are photography, hiking/tramping, webdesign (working as webpartner for a local design agency), squash, billard and hangin out with my friends.

UkuLeLesReggAe, i guess we should talk ;)

Digital photography, writing and drawing. I used to write poetry a lot, performed at at different events and stuff. Not so much anymore tho. I've been getting back into drawing, thinking of doing a web comic. But photography is pretty much a constant thing for me.

oh cool a web comic! i did one for me and a couple of friends but we slowly drifted apart so thats no longer going. and i wanted to start another but i haven't found the motivation to do so lol. let us know if you do start one, i'll be happy to read it hehe :D

Videogames, Anime, Manga, Tennis, Cooking, R/C drift cars, Teaching... I think there's more but nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

Bodyboarding DK (Go Landon!) That is me in pic above at Imperial Beach, CA
Mtb. bikes
Bass fishing
Snow
Skate
Web...graphic design..

oh cool a web comic! i did one for me and a couple of friends but we slowly drifted apart so thats no longer going. and i wanted to start another but i haven't found the motivation to do so lol. let us know if you do start one, i'll be happy to read it hehe :D

I do have one that I fully completed. it's kinda crap illustration tho. Things are looking much different now. :p You can check it out here.

Bodyboarding DK (Go Landon!) That is me in pic above at Imperial Beach, CA
Mtb. bikes
Bass fishing
Snow
Skate
Web...graphic design..

nice to know theres other sponjahs on here. Its been small for like almost a week T_T. i can't take it!

Top Bottom