First ever video recording... nervous much!

Nice Job.. Nothing to be nervous about!
I was nervous to share my video privately to 3 people, so I hear you.. You did it justice!
How long you playing?

Bravo my young friend. Nicely done! What's next?
DAP

Aloha Monty,
Hey buddy, really nice job...that was awesome!!! ukulele sounds killers too....who was that idiot heckler anyways...aquacrap or something....don't let those guys ruin your awsome moment...
You did the song justice, and more...enjoyed it very much!!!Have fun and enjoy!!!! Happy strummings!!! MM Stan...

Hey guys, thanks so much for the kind words. I have no idea why I was nervous but i'm getting less and less nervous!

@fitncrafty - Cheers mate, i've been playing for about 5 months.
@Lexxy - I think the mic sounds great too! funny story, when I received it I was furious because it wouldn't fit into the little computer tripod stand.... but all I had to do was unscrew a little thing and it fit like a glove.
@Sweet - appreciate your words man
@DAP - I have my physiology university final today, so after that I will record a few (thriller, touch, shirley T)
@MMstan - as always, your there with the perfect thing to say. You are turning into quite the ukulele figure we all turn to for support :)

Thanks! Monty out!

Man, I am impressed. What courage to post such a difficult post as your first. Well done, mate.

Is this your own arrangement? If so, would you share the tabs with us less talented, please?

Hey shrink9, It was the arrangement done by Dominator which I actually just found floating somewhere on the internet months ago. If you email Dom and ask him nicely (and adhere to some rules) he'll send you the arrangement to practice. Thanks for the kind words, will get more vids up soon :)

That was wicked Monty. Very nicely played.

I just wanted to chime in along with the rest. Awesome job. I tried to master that piece and moved onto something simpler. You did an awesome job and I can' wait to hear more of your work.

- Jack

that was so beautiful, thanks so much for posting! moremoreplease

also, when you say you've only been playing for 5 months, is this your first string instrument? like, guitar background, or?

such a great job!

I've been playing guitar on and off for a few years, but with the guitar I never learned how to fingerpick I just always played chords. So i guess this is my first fingerpicking instrument :)

Monty, that was awesome! You have inspired me to try to learn some more finger picking pieces! Thanks for sharing, you play great!

Wow! Great playing!

Beautiful job!

Top Bottom