What to Buy??

Bigmamma

Reaction score
I live in the UK, down the bottom end lol.
Hello all,
My husband has let slip that he's wants to buy me a new Ukulele for Christmas and as he doesn't know whic is the best one to buy and I'm new to this I thought I would ask the forum.
So any ideas on what make of Tenor Uke with a price range between £100-£200.
Thank you very much in advance.
:confused:

Hello all,
My husband has let slip that he's wants to buy me a new Ukulele for Christmas and as he doesn't know whic is the best one to buy and I'm new to this I thought I would ask the forum.
So any ideas on what make of Tenor Uke with a price range between £100-£200.
Thank you very much in advance.
:confused:

In that price range you're going to be looking at brands like Kala, Lanikai and Ohana. I'd go for the Ohana TK35G (but that's only because I'm lusting after one myself)

Your best bet would probably be to order from SUS

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Southern-Ukulele-Store

I can't praise them highly enough. I've purchased a lot of items from them and it's always been delivered extremely fast. The customer service is top notch and the postage is cheap.

Maybe take a look through their stock and see if there's anything that catches your eye. There won't be a world of difference in anything that's between £150-£200 (at least not among the brands that I mentioned)

If there's anything you're unsure of asking then feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to help.

+1 for the Ohana TK35G, and SUS

I would also ask them if they wouldn't mind replacing the stock Aquila strings for Worth browns, I did, and it transformed the instrument from a pretty good to a fanstastic sounding uke.

Top Bottom