Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
The 2011 Ukulele Calendar is ready, and here is the link for purchasing it:
Link to my CafePress store
http://www.cafepress.com/UkuleleStore

Direct link to the calendar
http://www.cafepress.com/UkuleleStore.487344151

If you use the link above, it takes you to a page where it is $19.99. If you do a general search on the CafePress store under "ukulele" it's $22.00.

The proceeds will go to a local Los Angeles ukulele program: Ukuleles For Kids – http://www.californiaukulelefestival.com/ukulelesforkids/about.php

–Lori
2011calendar_cover_web.jpg 2011_Ukulele_Calendar_12.jpg

Jan- Kamaka
Feb- Mya-Moe, Moore Bettah
Mar- Moore Bettah
Apr- KoAloha
May- Mike DaSilva
Jun- Kala/ Makala
July- Mainland
Aug- Dave Talsma
Sept- Kanile'a
Oct- Dave Talsma
Nov- Ohana
Dec- Flea- Magic Fluke

Last edited:
Yup, already ordered mine... and a couple more...

Looks great. I think I will have to order one.

That's going on my Christmas list. Unless I just order it for myself first...

That's going on my Christmas list. Unless I just order it for myself first...

Same here. That is my debate. Do I ask for it for Christmas or just order my copy for myself today?

Same here. That is my debate. Do I ask for it for Christmas or just order my copy for myself today?

same internal argument going on here!!! The angel on my left shoulder says "wait and let your children buy it for you...they'd love to buy you that...don't spoil their fun at Christmas" while the ol' devil on my right shoulder (who is also responsible for my UAS) says "Nah buddy, you need it now, buy it for yourself....why wait, it's so cheap, go oooon...you know you can't resist"...ooops, I think I feel a little giddy...where's my medication again?........:eek:

Buy one, hide it or take it to work, and let the relatives buy you another one for home! It's a good cause. :)

Lori, Kala Ukulele just posted on Facebook a photo of the calendar and the link to your cafepress.com store. Be prepared for a deluge of calendar orders!

Lori, Kala Ukulele just posted on Facebook a photo of the calendar and the link to your cafepress.com store. Be prepared for a deluge of calendar orders!

I saw that just a few minutes ago too and thought the same thing.

Why wait 'til they are all gone to maybe get one from relatives? Get it now.

Lori -- that's an awesome calendar. Really nice job.

Took my own advice. Just ordered it. Yay!

Last edited:

That's fine with me. My work is done. Cafe Press does the rest. All I will have left to do is send a check to the Ukuleles For Kids group. That's the fun part!

–Lori

Lori, that calendar is absolutely wonderful. What beautiful pictures! Now, what to do with a calendar (we have totally gone electronic). hmmmmmm There has to be a need somewhere!!!

Lori, that calendar is absolutely wonderful. What beautiful pictures! Now, what to do with a calendar (we have totally gone electronic). hmmmmmm There has to be a need somewhere!!!

That's hi-larious, Allen! But I still likes me an "analog" calendar, or "hard" calendar, or a "land" calendar, or whatever they're called now. Of course, we still read "paper" news in my house, even though the LA Times still hasn't quite figured out how to keep the ink on the page and not all over my hands after I've checked to see where a movie is playing. We're kinda funny that way. We even prefer to go to actual "theaters" to look at these moving picture shows with all the surroundy sound and stuff, as opposed to, say, viewing them on 3-inch "smart" phones with a pair of ear buds. Ear buds. I do get a lot out of this new fangled technolgy, though. I am here afterall...

Hey, I know what you mean. But even though some people call me "gadget girl", I still like to have a calendar on the wall near my computer. I have even decided it was easier to keep track of work hours by writing on a paper calendar... this is from someone that used to track all her work hours/ day on a Palm Pilot! Those old Palm Pilots don't get used these days much (not even sure if I could sync it with my Mac anymore) and I don't have to worry about losing data if the paper calendar crashes.

–Lori

For any of you out there who want to buy for a group, you will get a discount if you purchase 15 or more calendars at once. The price is reflected in your cart total. So, if you have a big uke group, you can get the calendar for $11 each + $14 shipping (for the group of 15).

–Lori

I'm asking for one for Christmas! Can't wait...fingers crossed I get it. I've been good, Santa!

Got mine....beautiful, and bigger than I expected! I guess I didn't read closely, I was expecting some 8.5x11 thing....this is big!

Top Bottom