Oops, I did it again!

Raygf

Reaction score
No, this is not a Britney Spears cover video posted in the wrong forum.

I just ordered an Ohana soprano cedar top, rosewood uke from Mike at Uke Republic. New uke day coming for me. I'm having it shipped to work to keep the tension down here on the homefront. God, I love UAS! I'll definitely post pics and a video clip when it arrives. Just thought I'd share.
Regards,
Ray

Aloha Ray,
Congrats on the new Ohana, I've never heard a review on one, and pic's would be cool!!!!Mahalo for sharing...Have Fun and Enjoy!!! Happy Strummings...MM Stan...

"having it shipped to work to avoid tension on the homefront...":biglaugh:

I'm really laughing at myself too Ray...that's so true...amazing how creative we get as UAS sufferers...reminds me of Lil' Rev's song "Me or Uke Blues"...check it out...these days I'm afraid my wife has given up trying to prevent any more purchases...she's just got her own hobby going as well...buying and breeding horses...she has HAS and I have UAS....put together we have a HHF...a happy home front!!!

Thanks for sharing Ray...looking forward to pics of your new Ohana and a new youtube clip!!!

Last edited:
That's a great Lil' Rev tune and a great cd. I think it needs to go back in the car today. Maybe I should work up the tune and sing it to her on the new uke. I don't think it will get me in trouble. The home front is quite happy. The missus understands and appreciates that I do not buy things I cannot afford and says she just wants to be able to walk around the house without tripping over instruments. I hope it gets here before the holiday.:drool:
Regards,
Ray

"having it shipped to work to avoid tension on the homefront...":biglaugh:

I'm really laughing at myself too Ray...that's so true...amazing how creative we get as UAS sufferers...reminds me of Lil' Rev's song "Me or Uke Blues"...check it out...these days I'm afraid my wife has given up trying to prevent any more purchases...she's just got her own hobby going as well...buying and breeding horses...she has HAS and I have UAS....put together we have a HHF...a happy home front!!!

Thanks for sharing Ray...looking forward to pics of your new Ohana and a new youtube clip!!!

You're gonna lurv that uke. I played a demo model recently and was most impressed.

Enjoy.

John Colter.

Congratulations, you're going to love it. I played the Ohana tenor cedar top with willow back and sides in our local shop and it had the sweetest sound! If it had been a concert I wouldn't have been able to resist.

Got a tracking number from Mike tonight. Coming from Ohana in CA. My birthday was yesterday and I have the next few days off. I'm really trying to be patient, but I'm dying to get my hands on this new uke. May not be here until next week.

:iwant:

Regards,
Ray

I'm disappointed. I thought this was going to be about Britney Spears.

Thanks Chris. After I started this thread I saw your post of this video on Hoosierhiver's thread 20 minutes later. Serendipity? :D
Regards,
Ray

Sorry about this one. I couldn't resist.

Richard Thompson isn't as hot as Britney was in her prime, but he's a MUCH better guitarist.

Tracking number won't give me any package shipment progress, just Departure Scan Cerritos, CA - 11/23/10 - 1:21 AM and Scheduled Delivery Date 11/30/10. I am trying to be patient. USPS has delivered instruments from Hawaii in 3 days, no extra charge. Come on UPS!
charlie-brown-argh.jpg

Regards,
Ray
;)

No, this is not a Britney Spears cover video posted in the wrong forum.

I just ordered an Ohana soprano cedar top, rosewood uke from Mike at Uke Republic. New uke day coming for me. I'm having it shipped to work to keep the tension down here on the homefront. God, I love UAS! I'll definitely post pics and a video clip when it arrives. Just thought I'd share.
Regards,
Ray

The SK-50? If so, great little uke.

UAS can be hard to control...here is what I say if anyone asks. Yeah, it's another uke, but there are less guitars here now. Seriously, looking forward to a review and pics. I know it is hard to be patient, sometimes the usps tracking site isn't too hot.

Top Bottom