New Banjo Ukulele!!

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Hey, folks! I just got a new banjo ukulele in the mail last night, and I gotta say I'm loving it! It's a Rally DUB-2F from seller taisamlu on eBay. You can't beat $210 delivered from Taiwan to Canada with a pretty nifty hard case included. I don't have any experience with banjo ukes, but this seems like a quality instrument for the price. It's beautiful and mighty heavy! That banjo sound sure adds a different perspective to my playing and make all the songs sound new. And it's loud! I can finally compete with the guitar player in my band instead of being drowned out! Yay for new ukes!

Aloha Fuzzy,
Congrats on the new banjo ukulele purchase, any pic's you wanna share??? Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan..

I've seen those on eBay and wondered if they were any good. They certainly LOOK nice!

Another happy banjo-uker in the world. Seems our little resurgence here (at least I think the uke is growing in popularity) is also making the Banjo Uke enjoy a comeback. I love mine (Slingerland Maybell)- got some songbooks from the twenties and it is one part fun, and one part time machine.

mm stan - I'm no good at the picture thing, sorry. It sure is pretty, though!

Chris - I was a little apprehensive spending $200 on something I've never seen or played, but I'm very happy with it and would recommend the uke or the seller to anyone who needs a relatively cheap but quality banjo ukulele. I'm finding it really adds some atmosphere to the old country tunes I play sometimes.

got some songbooks from the twenties and it is one part fun, and one part time machine.

I've got agree 100%! I never really cared much for George Formby or much of the old 20's era uke music until I got a banjo uke, but am getting in to it more everyday, and now have several old banjo ukes I'm repairing/restoring.

mm stan - I'm no good at the picture thing, sorry. It sure is pretty, though!

Is this what it looks like?

uku-1.JPG

Top Bottom