Massive uke clearance!!!

H

Hippie Dribble

hi all

Am selling off many of my ukuleles to replenish dwindling bank account!!!

The ukes for sale are as follows:

(1) Pono PKC - 2 - solid Koa, mint condition, with fitted hardshell case...$625

(2) Mainland Honeybee Soprano - SOLD mahogany, near new, with fitted hardshell case...$225

(3) Cole Clark ULA-1 "Ukelady" - SOLD Solid Tasmanian Blackwood, mint condition, with gigbag...$600

(4) Bruko #6 Soprano - SOLD mahogany / maple, mint condition, with hardshell case...$225

(5) Handpainted "Rustic Angel" Tenor, mint condition, with hardshell case...$325

Please email me for a quick reply with detailed pictures and any additional information you might require to:

jandfduncan@westnet.com.au

All prices are inclusive of free shipping to anywhere in the world!!!

Thanks for looking everyone. Cheers!

Jon

Last edited:
Aloha Eugene,
Wow...that's some awesome deals there, as I understand they're are almost new...Do you what that's doing to my UAS now...I want!! I want!!! MM Stan...

Refugees!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh::rofl:

gee thanks Tony!!!

well, they're not totally without hope...I wouldn't abandon my children brother Tony...just looking for some adoptive parents, that's all...:eek:

I WAS trying to find a clip of the Julie Anthony song "Playing Second Fiddle on the Way up is Better than playing Third on the Way Down", but couldn't find it, lol

I am kinda-sorta interested in the Cole Clark. Can you tell me what the nut width is?

hi Mike

I am hopeless on tech stuff, but width at the nut is 3.5cm, not exactly sure of conversion to inches. To me it's a lovely width, neither too wide or narrow, great playability.

Maybe also worth mentioning the uke has an incredibly low action and perfect intonation.

Cheers for the interest!

Thanks everyone for looking so far.

Just wanted to say the Cole Clark and the Bruko are now sold.

Thanks everyone for the interest in the honeybee. It has now been sold.

Beautiful mint condition PONO still for sale, discontinued model, smooth to play, perfect intonation and gorgeous to look at...retailed near $1000 and am offering for $625.

Also, a handpainted tenor by well known Australian artist Julie Sydenham...also mint condition and offering for $350 (I paid $490 in July of this year).

I appreciate the interest you've all shown thus far.

Thanks a lot!

Top Bottom