Looking for an Eleuke

Harry T

Reaction score
Hi there, I live in Australia and I'm looking for an electric ukulele from somewhere on the internet. I'm not really sure about ebay though...
Is there anyone looking at selling an electric ukulele?
Thanks,

Harry

Hi there, I live in Australia and I'm looking for an electric ukulele from somewhere on the internet. I'm not really sure about ebay though...
Is there anyone looking at selling an electric ukulele?
Thanks,

Harry

Aloha Harry,
Member Eugene Ukulele had a number of high end ukuleles for sale in Tasmania...Send
him a PM, and see what he has for you left..they are all almost new with little playing
time in really good condition....Good Luck!! Happy Strummings...MM Stan..

I have to second the recommendation for Mim. She's not only a member here, she's also incredibly awesome and will do everything in her power to make your purchase as amazing as she can.

Recently, I got an Ohana sopranino from her. My new baby. And baby it, she did. When I opened the box, she had wrapped the ukulele in a pink baby blanket.

It's that sort of thoughtfulness and whimsey that make her so incredibly special.

Trust me on this one... buying from Mim is a wonderful experience.

Mim is fantastic. I got my Eleuke from her. In fact, Mim is AWESOME.

Hi Harry...

As a matter of fact.... I just decided last night to sell mine. Its' not on the UU Marketplace yet. I bought it about six weeks ago... new. It's a great little unit but my wife was just laid-off work and a few of our toys are going to have to go out the door while we weather the storm. It's a concert sized jazz cutaway "sunburst" design. It's good as new... I even have have the receipt. Will take a loss. If you're interested I can get you some info and photos: tim@timross.com. Thanks. Tim

Last edited:
Top Bottom