I Need Your Ukulele Pictures!

lambchop

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Mike and I'm doing a new video of a new original song and rather than just have the camera on me playing, I decided that I would like to have pictures of UU member's ukuleles featured over the music. Thus, if you would like to post a picture to this thread and assure me that it is your original picture and that you give me permission to use it for my new video (I promise it is nothing obscene, suggestive, or racy), I would appreciate it. Please, only pictures of the ukes, not ones with people. I am thinking of pictures like Ryrod had posted of his Talsma, or things like that.

Thanks in advance for the help and I will tell you all when the song comes out. I cannot pay for the use of the pictures, but everyone who submits one for use will be credited on the closing title card.

By the way, if this is an inappropriate use of the forum or this part of the forum, let me know, as I want to be respectful. I think it is okay on the grounds that it is a project that I hope to make involving UU members, but please forgive me and don't be angry with me if this is a stupid or selfish request; I will totally understand if the moderators decide to take it down, but I hope this works as I think you will all think that the end product is pretty cool. I am very excited about the project and just think this would be a really neat way to do it.

Thanks so much,
Mike

go for it Mike! I have no problem with it. Pick whatever ones you want.

Here are a couple of mine:

mya-moe-uke-4.jpg

ukeimage3.jpg

I know you don't want photos with people, but I really like this one, which I've previously posted to the "ukuleles need vacations too" thread.

fluke-mtns.jpg

Here is one of mine, I took the image and you are welcome to use it if it is helpful to you!
attachment.php

26949_110945982254534_100000173975723_259712_5694214_n.jpg

Here's An Uke for You... Painted It Myself

blue_meanies_front.jpgblue_meanies_front.jpgLambchop... happy to do it. This is my original piece of work entitled, "Blue Meanies!:
Hi, I'm Mike and I'm doing a new video of a new original song and rather than just have the camera on me playing, I decided that I would like to have pictures of UU member's ukuleles featured over the music. Thus, if you would like to post a picture to this thread and assure me that it is your original picture and that you give me permission to use it for my new video (I promise it is nothing obscene, suggestive, or racy), I would appreciate it. Please, only pictures of the ukes, not ones with people. I am thinking of pictures like Ryrod had posted of his Talsma, or things like that.

Thanks in advance for the help and I will tell you all when the song comes out. I cannot pay for the use of the pictures, but everyone who submits one for use will be credited on the closing title card.

By the way, if this is an inappropriate use of the forum or this part of the forum, let me know, as I want to be respectful. I think it is okay on the grounds that it is a project that I hope to make involving UU members, but please forgive me and don't be angry with me if this is a stupid or selfish request; I will totally understand if the moderators decide to take it down, but I hope this works as I think you will all think that the end product is pretty cool. I am very excited about the project and just think this would be a really neat way to do it.

Thanks so much,
Mike

Check this thread . . . Uke p***

Here you go. Nothing flash but the beat up Maranug(c)i is unusualMarunuci front.jpgnewuke1.jpg

Top Bottom