UU crew on OC 16 tonight.

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody, this is mostly for Hawaii people, but we're going to be on Brown Bags to Stardom tonight, actually right now on OC 16. Tune in if you can.

aww man, i missed it. do you know if they re-air it anytime during the week?

thats mean as! did any1 have a UU shirt on? :)

I got em recorded on my dvr. I just have to put it on dvd then get a video editor to take out everything else. Anysuggestions for a dvd editor.....something I can download for short time usage?

I got em recorded on my dvr. I just have to put it on dvd then get a video editor to take out everything else. Anysuggestions for a dvd editor.....something I can download for short time usage?

Is there no way to transfer the file to your computer and just load it into Movie Maker (Windows) or iMovie (Apple), whichever you are using? Then you can just snip the front and back and save the clip. Excuse me if I state the obvious and that is not how a dvr (this one, right?)) works...

I scrolled through this thread with great anticipation, hoping that someone would "tape" (hah! nostalgia) it, and your post was such a relief! :worship:

well maybe you know more than I know bout it, but my DVR is not hooked up to my computer but is hooked up to my cable line. The way I have to transfer it is make a dvd with my burner hooked up to the tv then edit the dvd. I will look into that movie maker thing you talked about.....believe it or not, never used it, never even knew it existed. I may be getting back to you about its operation.

spreading the uke love to everybody. thanks for posting the vid and good job on the "infomercial" - makes me want to join all over again.

Top Bottom