WTB: First Ukulele

tilden

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking to buy my first uke, so I thought I'd ask you all if you had one your looking to sell. I promise I'll take good care of it and handle with care

I'd like it to be in good condition, under $150, with case, and either a baritone, tenor, or concert style. Please provide photos if possible, and price.

Thank you very kindly for looking.

Last edited:
welcome Tilden!
Buying used is a good idea as you'll likely get a really good deal from someone trying to off-load one of their many extra ukes.

If you look through the rest of the threads in the marketplace, you should see a whole bunch of ukuleles for sale.

If you're looking for something specific, ask for it! Same goes for price range. There are ukes anywhere from $10-$1000+ in the marketplace.

The Flea Market Music site is another uke shopping mecca. Good luck in your search!

Check out ebay, lots of ukes avaialble there (new and used!) While on ebay, visit Musicguymic's store (MGM). He has good deals on new ukes and there are many at $100 and less.

Thanks gang for your input. When looking at a used one, what should I look for and what questions should I ask?
Thank again.

Top Bottom