Ukulele on Asian prime time morningnews with James Hill

Thanks for posting. ..a very interesting interview.

thanks for the link hoosier! great interview. no nonsense and a great boost to our uke movement. interviews like this will help us eventually mellow out the whole world with our peace loving ukes. Thanks! Lozark

Thanks for posting Mike. Really enjoyed this interview...a great way to wake up with my morning coffee! It's sure set a happy tone for the day. cheers mate.

"When you are shopping for one, what are the things that you should look out for actually? What are the things that you should note?" I was waiting for a musical pun.

Thanks for the link, it was a very nice interview, and I liked that the news people didn't talk down on ukuleles. Although I felt like they were yelling a lot, but I shouldn't be one to talk, I'm known for being unintentionally loud.

That was a very nice segment. It was nice to not have the usual stupid or mocking questions that seem to always crop up.

Aloha Mike,
Mahalo nui for sharing, glad to hear that the ukulele movement is expanding everywhere....thanks to all who do so, including you too Mike!!! MM Stan..

Top Bottom