Kamaka KKeiki

strumsilly

Reaction score
thinning the herd some more to make room for 2 new ukes coming next week. This was my first uke, I've had it forever, don't know it's history, bought in a pawn shop ages ago.
has had the bridge reglued, has 2 cracks in the top, 1 is not noticible, close to the #4 string. the heel had separated from the body, its been like that forever.
very lightly built, I have learned these were made in Japan, then assembled in HI. all solid mahog and original. sorry no case. don't know what to ask for it , make me an offer. 100% ebay feedback, mandoman4.KEIKI & BANJO 005.jpg

Attachments

• KEIKI & BANJO 003.jpg
    KEIKI & BANJO 003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 52
  • KEIKI & BANJO 004.jpg
    KEIKI & BANJO 004.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 49
  • KEIKI & BANJO 001.jpg
    KEIKI & BANJO 001.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 42
  • KEIKI & BANJO 006.jpg
    KEIKI & BANJO 006.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
thinning the herd some more to make room for 2 new ukes coming next week. This was my first uke, I've had it forever, don't know it's history, bought in a pawn shop ages ago.
has had the bridge reglued, has 2 cracks in the top, 1 is not noticible, close to the #4 string. the heel had separated from the body, its been like that forever.
very lightly built, I have learned these were made in Japan, then assembled in HI. all solid mahog and original. sorry no case. don't know what to ask for it , make me an offer. 100% ebay feedback, mandoman4.View attachment 17839

how about $150, shipping to lower 48 included, or best offer, I don't really know what it's worth, havent seen many, there was one on ebay awhile ago but i don;t know what it sold for

how about $150, shipping to lower 48 included, or best offer, I don't really know what it's worth, havent seen many, there was one on ebay awhile ago but i don;t know what it sold for

I bought that one on eBay for $190 w/shipping included. Mine is in great shape, has one hairline crack, barely noticable under the G string from the soundhole. I'm going to heavily humidify it to see if the small crack heals itself.

I now have some Ko'olau Gold strings on it & after they stretch, this is going to be a great little player.

Top Bottom