Video with Flip Camera

Ukester Brown

Reaction score
Currently live in Apple Valley, Minnesota (a Minne
Until now all of my videos have been shot with the built in camera in my Mac- sometimes using a Snowball mic. This video is the first one with my new Flip camera. It is dark outside and the only lighting is the dome light in my delivery car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iBU_DF2fjc

#1 on my hit parade currently.

Very nice strumming and singing. It captures the essence of uke. The camera did a great job of capturing what it needed to even in low light. Sound was good too.
Like SweetWaterBlue said :)
DAP

Aloha Ukester Brown,
That was smooth and sweet....your playing and singing...one of my all time favorites oldies...you did a good job with the uke.....Have Fun and Enjoy!! "Happy Strummings" MM Stan

Looks and sounds great.

That was great. I need to get one of those cameras. I'm getting tired of the one view I can get from my Mac. I guess I could paint a bunch of different backdrops....

Awesome Bro' I just ordered that same Uke as a Tenor from MGM can't wait for it to arrive. How do you like it?

Thanks - this flea came third hand off craigslist. It is what I keep at work. I have pictures and story about it on my website under the "Ukester Brown?" button. My first good sounding uke was a Fluke which I still have at play once in a while. They are great for traveling and sound good. Why didn't you just buy your uke from Flea Market Music directly?

Well, I left my Credit Card at home and I just noticed one on the ebay and got impatient I guess. I am gonna check out your site. It would be great if more stores used paypal. I hate carrying my CC on my person.

Top Bottom