Professionally shot ukulele music video

What a beautiful girl.....great song and video.

wow jenny!!! That one sure has the WOW factor in spades. Beautifully shot, the lighting was gorgeous, like a scene straight out of the old jazz clubs. And your performance was spot on mate, nicely played and sung so sweetly. You have a lovely screen presence jen, and you looked beautiful. Well done!!!

Aloha Jenny,
I like the feel of your version of the song...it has that cool factor of the yesteryear lounge acts....that was sweet girl!!!!just as sweet as YennyZennyJenny!!!! Many thanks for sharing, MM Stan..
Classic voice Girl...Way to gooooooo....

Simply beautiful, I would happly dream a dream of you, if i wasn't married that is :)
Breathtaking stuff, thank you for sharing

Wowzaa! Perfectly shot period piece. I think everything works great, the song, type of camera angles and lighting. Looking forward to more!

Nevermind the out of tune uke string. It's all part of the magic. ; )

Great video & you have a sweet voice. I love that song & you really do a fine cover.
But please... IMO... have your video master redo the audio w/the uke tuned.

I noticed the out of tune uke, but everything else was so beautiful that I was willing to overlook it! Still, it would have been even more perfect (does that even make sense???) if it had been in tune. But seriously.... Wow. Great job!

Thank you Chris! I just had my first Jazz ukulele session at a place here in Seattle and got myself a fancy new clip-on tuner. I'm now a force to be reckoned with.

Thank you Chris! I just had my first Jazz ukulele session at a place here in Seattle and got myself a fancy new clip-on tuner. I'm now a force to be reckoned with.

Those clip-on tuners are real life-savers! I can tune a bass by ear with no problem, and I can get a uke really CLOSE by ear, but can't yet get it perfectly, at least not quickly. The tuner keeps me from driving myself and everyone around me nuts while I get it in tune.
Oh, and thank you for subscribing to my youtube channel! :)

Top Bottom