"One Step Beyond" - Bobblehead & The Flakey Mojo

Great stuff, Awesome cover of a Classic Madness song.. Cheered me up on a dank, drizzle morning here in blighty.. Top Stuff, i liked it :) Great vid as well by the way

Bobblehead & The Flakey Mojo, a pair of stuffed toys that play cigar box instruments, cover the Prince Buster song "One Step Beyond,"
as famously covered by Madness.

Loved madness back in the day.. fun stuff! did you crochet the koala? make his little cigar box uke? Appeals to my crafty side for sure!
Thanks for sharing!

Loved madness back in the day.. fun stuff! did you crochet the koala? make his little cigar box uke? Appeals to my crafty side for sure!
Thanks for sharing!
Hi fitncrafty,
thanks.

I did make the uke, but I have to give my mum the credit for the koala.
She's definitely got talent :)

This is absolutely beautiful...and it warmed my heart to see it called a Prince Buster tune...Working on "High Blood Pressure" now- Ukulele, Kazoo and old blue Beat records were meant to be best friends.
Nice video for sure!

Koala's and their eucalyptus leaves :p always stoned and playing ska

loved this one :) I'm sharing it with all my friends

This is absolutely beautiful...and it warmed my heart to see it called a Prince Buster tune...Working on "High Blood Pressure" now- Ukulele, Kazoo and old blue Beat records were meant to be best friends.
Nice video for sure!

Thanks TCK,
Are you doing a vid' for "High Blood Pressure?"
Looking forward to hearing it :)

Totally fun! Totally my style :)
Once again; a real reminder of my favorite band.. U900.

Thanks

Thanks TCK,
Are you doing a vid' for "High Blood Pressure?"
Looking forward to hearing it :)
When I get it down- trying to add a little Huey Piano Smith to it with my accordion or melodica...we'll see what manifests.
Accordion and Uke in the same tune? I would have to make a video- they would cut up my nerd card if I didn't

Top Bottom