What is your favorite situation for playing?

jacothedog

Reaction score
Mine is at the end of a party, with all the stragglers singing along with me. A close second is when I played a bunch of kid songs at my neighbor's daughter's birthday party.

Let's hear yours!

When I am asleep and playing brilliantly!! Actually that is theoretical as it has not happened yet :D

On a beach with a bunch of girls around me, and they all have an uncle fetish. Sounds cool yeah?

When everyone's drunk at a party and I am, too

To paraphrase Rainer Wolfcastle from The Simpsons: "On an enormous pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful ladies". In real life, so far, I mostly play here at my computer desk or standing in the bathroom (for the reverb).

Coming home from work everyday to distress.

After hearing Chris' Simpsons reference, can I change mine??????

nursing homes with ol' folk; sunday school with young'uns

forgot to mention the place in which I undoubtedly do my best work...

DSCF4654.jpg

forgot to mention the place in which I undoubtedly do my best work...

View attachment 17904

Coming from a long line of "bathroom readers", I have to admit that I have played my uke more than once while doing my "business" (as discussed on a much earlier thread). I would LOVE to have a uke hanger in the bathroom, but I don't think there's any way my wife would go for that. MAYBE if we had two bathrooms. We live in a fairly big house, but it was built in 1911 and only has the one bathroom, and I am not even certain that it had that one originally!

When I'm completely alone and nobody else can hear me play. That's the only time I can play smoothly and comfortably. :B

Coming from a long line of "bathroom readers", I have to admit that I have played my uke more than once while doing my "business" (as discussed on a much earlier thread). I would LOVE to have a uke hanger in the bathroom, but I don't think there's any way my wife would go for that. MAYBE if we had two bathrooms. We live in a fairly big house, but it was built in 1911 and only has the one bathroom, and I am not even certain that it had that one originally!

funnily enough Chris, it was my wife who suggested it!!! This coming after she had seen me negotiate two doorways whilst carrying a uke, song folder, notepad and a cup of coffee every morning for 5 years. Numerous cups of spilt coffee and muted sounds of a grizzly bear cursing yet another spilt drop... It's also helped that my darling daughter has also taken after dear ol' dad, and can sit there for longer stints than he playing the uke!

funnily enough Chris, it was my wife who suggested it!!! This coming after she had seen me negotiate two doorways whilst carrying a uke, song folder, notepad and a cup of coffee every morning for 5 years. Numerous cups of spilt coffee and muted sounds of a grizzly bear cursing yet another spilt drop... It's also helped that my darling daughter has also taken after dear ol' dad, and can sit there for longer stints than he playing the uke!

You ain't writing this from in there are you? Please tell us you're not. PLEASE!!!!

Top Bottom