Mainland Tenor & Mele Concert Pineapple on EBay<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmoney

Reaction score
I'm "thinning the herd" to make way for a new KoAloha (on its way from California via UPS).

Both SOLD
  1. Mainland Mahogany Tenor w/Mi-Si pickup $$290 starting price ($330 Buy it now)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330498104204
  2. Mele Pineapple Mahogany Concert $225 starting price($250 Buy it now) SOLD

Last edited:
I have played both these ukes and that Mele sounds really good. so does the mainland.

Coo, just didn't want you to catch any greef for it later :)

jt

I appreciate it - changed them both to used & added a couple of details to make it plain. Even added the "7 day" guarantee - if they pay shipping back I'll refund the $$.

Wow! I'm lusting after that pineapple, it's beautiful. Unfortunately my wife say's I need another uke like I need a hole in my head..... or was that if I get another uke I'll have a hole in my head?!

Wow! I'm lusting after that pineapple, it's beautiful. Unfortunately my wife say's I need another uke like I need a hole in my head..... or was that if I get another uke I'll have a hole in my head?!

Then buy it for HER! AND... buy yourself a new necklace w/matching earrings & swap! :)

I just received it. My girlfriend's already approved both the looks and sound. It did help that I recently sold 4 ukes I wasn't playing much.............

I just received it. My girlfriend's already approved both the looks and sound. It did help that I recently sold 4 ukes I wasn't playing much.............

Those Mele pineapples sound amazing. I love them and if my wife had of let me, that uke would have been mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom