Got my first 'ukulele!

hawaiianmusiclover06

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you that I got my first 'ukulele yesterday as an super early birthday present from my mom since my birthday is in August. Its a Lyon Washburn Koa Veneer Concert 'ukulele. Its mass produced but it sounds good. I will post pictures up later on.

I just saw this uke at costco. I tried it out and was pretty impressed, it is actually a great starter uke!

That's great that there's one more easily accessible uke out there that you can even buy at Costco and have it be a game little instrument. Congrats, and we look forward to the pics and videos!

Congrats on your first uke!

deach! you don't TRY to make them have UAS right off the bat! at least give him a week.

hawaiianmusiclover06- congrats. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it!

UAS is a virus that is impregnated within all uke strings. It slowly leaches out as you play. Everyone gets it, some people faster than others, but yes, everyone gets it.

UAS is a virus that is impregnated within all uke strings. It slowly leaches out as you play. Everyone gets it, some people faster than others, but yes, everyone gets it.

It's in the strings? I just ordered 7 sets of strings from MGM! Is my UAS going to get worse?

It's in the strings? I just ordered 7 sets of strings from MGM! Is my UAS going to get worse?

Do you have a list of ukuleles you want to eventually buy? if you don't, you will. lol

Top Bottom