Issue 16 of Ukulele Player is now online

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

We have a lot of exciting stuff happening. We review the KoAloha Super-Concert, the Ohana SK-70, the Kala Lacewood concert uke, and MAINLAND Classic Mahogany. The latter two we are giving away with this issue.

Ukulele Bartt provided us with some CDs and DVDs to give away. We also have coverage of the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway.

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

Check out the new KoAloha/Ukulele Player Builder's Corner... Next issue it should be running full steam.

Mickey (Pippin)

Thanks for the heads up!

I always love when these come out. Thanks!

Aloha Mickey,
Mahalo for sharing!!! I appriciate it very much!!! Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan...

Thanks for making this available to us. One statement struck me in the review of the Mainland, which is so true. It stays in tune. One of the reasons I would frequently grab my Mainland, it was always in tune, bu it was also easy to play (after filing the sharp fret edges) and sounded very good.

Whoa! I guess I've been daydreaming! Where did THIS come from? I just downloaded all 16 issues and can't wait to read them!

I've never said thanks for Ukulele Player. It's one of the only things I consistently read online. Always full of good stuff! You are thoroughly appreciated.

Top Bottom