For sale: Mainland Mango Concert like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuDaily

Reaction score
For sale or trade: Mainland Mango Concert like new

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am selling my Mainland Mango Concert. Unlike the blems that Mike@Mainland was selling last week, this one is beautiful, both in looks and sound. I am selling it because I am getting a custom made and need the money to pay for it. As for condition, it is perfect, as new.

I paid the full $259 for it, but I am willing to sell it for $220. Free shipping in the CONUS, but will ship anywhere!

I have a bunch of pictures posted up at Photobucket.

mainland.jpg

One qualifier on some of the pictures. Because the lighting source was from above and also behind me, there are some shadows on some of the pictures that look like dark patches. This isn't the case. The only discoloration is the nice figuring of the mango.

Last edited:
Last bump. Price reduced to $220, shipping included. I think that is a pretty good deal for a basically new Mainland. It is headed to eBay Monday evening if no one here is interested.

Headed to eBay. Surprising. I thought for sure with all the talk about Mainlands here, it would go at such a discounted price. Oh well.

I also thought it would've sold. Anyways, since it's goin to eBay, I'm locking the thread. Should the circumstance change, contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom