6-String Uke Contest - Continued :)

PaulGeo

Reaction score
6-String Uke Contest - Winner Announced

Lots of name went into the hat and one came out... it's "3nails4holes"

Congratulations and thanks to everyone.

Hey now,

I won this Mele 6-string uke from deach on his contest (Previous contest thread). I've enjoyed playing it for a year and have decided it is now time to pass it on to someone else.

The uke (it's the 6-string on the left) comes with a nice case as well:
1259617776.jpg

Rules:
-post a response here stating that you'd like to be included
-will draw a name out of a hat on Sunday, December 5 at 8 pm Pacific
-I'll ship to anyone in the US. If outside, please be willing to split the shipping fee with me.
-Winner agrees to not sell the uke, but that he/she will give it away to another UU member when it's time to pass it on

Last edited:
I'm in, please add me to the list. I'd love to try out a 6-string & I my UAS just can't get me to pull the plug on one when there are so many 4-strings out there yet to try!

Thanks to you & Deach for the opportunity!

Very cool. I am in!! If I win, I will do the same....play the uke for a year and then pass it on.
LONG LIVE DEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha Paul,
I like the concept of passing it around, I hope more members catch on to this and we can start a new section on this.....MM Stan....

Awesome idea!! I have a newly infected nephew (UAS) and would love to infect him further!!!! I am in!!

Thanks

This sounds like an awesome idea!
I think that passing it around the country/world would make this instrument extremely special and unique. I think that there should be a certain way to track where it has been. For example what if every year that it is passed on the winner is to either sign their name/location or something. Then in __ many years we could see just how much traveling this little uke has done. The one thing that is stumping me is what could we use to sign it? We could due a permanent marker but I don't think that would look to great.

I'm just throwing ideas out there, cause I like the overall idea of passing it around each year. Count me in!

Very generous contest, thanks for hosting it!

Please put my name in the hat :D

Make room in the hat for my name as well.

Thanks for hosting such a great contest!

Great idea.... please add my entry. My Uke stable needs a third 6 gun !

What a neat idea! And generous, too. There sure are a lot of cool folks here!

Anyway, throw my name in the hat and if I should happen to be luckier than usuall and my name is drawn I promise to pass it on after tickling the strings for a few weeks.

John

Throw me in the pot too please, great idea! and what a nice uke!

Awesome and Deachy of you. Don't throw my name in. I just wanted to say It's great to see our uke community is so cool.

Top Bottom