Win an Ukulele themed CD by Aaron Lee

haolejohn

Reaction score
This past Saturday I got to see two really good ukers perform (DeG and Aaron Lee). Anyways Aaron is on a bicycle and uke across america tour and he does really neat charity events with local charities. Anyways, I picked up his latest uke themed cd and figured I'd give it away in a contest. All you have to do is respond to this thread telling me you want the CD. I'll have my wife or someone else draw all the names out of a holding utensil (hat, box, bowl, etc...) and whoever is drawn wins. Contest will run through 12/01/10.

Last edited:
I don't know what a "uyke themed uke cd" is but I'm in!

Aloha Bruddah John,
That's so generous of you!!! How cool!! You one really nice guy!!! MM Stan...

Aloha haolejon what a cool thing to do, you are another person that makes UU so great! No entry for me thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you Jon.

Free swag? It's pretty hard not to throw my hat in the ring.
Thanks for your generosity.

A Ukulele themed cd, what honest lovin uker wouldn't want that.. Count me in :)

Haolejohn, please throw my name into the holding utensil. Who couldn't use some good uke music.
Thanks so much for the thought,
DAP

Yet another nice contest.....I am in!!

Thanks haolejohn!!

Don't enter me in the drawing, just an FYI Check out http://theukuleleproject.blogspot.com/ for samples from the CD he is giving away and information on the Aaron Lee Ukulele by Bicycle tour.

Thanks DeG, I was looking for Jas's post on FB witht the player but couldn't figure out how to post it. Tell ya the truth I am a little under the weather so I'm being lazy.

A ukulele themed CD sounds awesome, count me in!

thanks for the contest John! Nice gesture mate, I'd love to win the record!

Top Bottom