Just got my first Uke

hankisanerd

Reaction score
I picked up today, from my local Music shop, a Lanikai LU-21c with a UC-C hardshell case. NEW UkULELE

:drool:

Congratulations and welcome to UU!

Actually, nerds rarely play the uke, but what the hell...:cheers:

Last edited:
Looks good! Enjoy!

Nerd powah! Represent!

Awesome!
Welcome to UU.
Have a blast

Welcome to UU and enjoy that uke!

From a fellow nerd- welcome to the wonderful (and wonderfully addictive) world of Ukulele, and the best place to learn on the web.

Welcome, you'll love that Lanikai! I bought an LU-21C a while back and it's my favorite take anywhere uke. With a set of Aquila's on them they are good sounding nice playing ukes.

Rock On! Great starter uke. Actually, you could be using it for years unless UAS strikes...which it inevitably does.

Hey, you're a nerd, but are you by any chance a Nerdfighter?

Anyway, welcome! You'll love it here.

Aloha Hank,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and the ukulele...Congrats on your new lanikai...by the way, your user name...nerds don't play ukes!!!Have Fun and enjoy you new Lanikai and here on the forums
"Happy Strummings" MM Stan...

g'day brother Hank

warm welcomes to you from Australia mate!

Nice choice for your fist uke, I wish you many years of happy strumming!!!

Just on the nerd thing...I'm probably as nerdy as you get: love table tennis, Peanuts comics, all things uke,studied English Literature, and...answer to the name 'eugene'!!! I think that puts me squarely in postcode Geeksville...but hey, happy to be living there!!!

see you on the trail mate!

Aloha Hankisanerd, Congrats on your uke. Excellent choice. Wish you nothing but happiness with your new little friend. Welcome to UU.

Thank You all for the warm welcome.

And yes I am a nerd. In my home I have 5 laptops and 4 desktops and 1 server. At work, I am the sysadmin, but that isn't my job, I do it for fun. (14 work stations and 2 servers). I play FPS and MMORPG's. So, as for the Nerd tag I say, "Yes I am".

A quote from my wife "Honey I never new how much of a Nerd you were when I married you."

Nice uke! Congrats and welcome to the UU!!

Sweet little uke there, enjoy.
DAP

Top Bottom