Cool new red UU shirt and zip up hoodies!

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Awesome, I have been wanting a red UU shirt forever! I just saw the UU store has red shirts now. I just ordered one. :) This will be in addition to my two black, two brown, teal and green UU shirts!

I also got the new zip up hoodie so now I have a UU hoodie in black to go with my brown and grey ones.

It is sad how much I have spent in that store. I could honestly outfit myself for a week wearing nothing but UU shirts.

See the new stuff below.
2-Red-Shirt.jpg

1-Hoodies.jpg

And no, I don't get a cut. I just figured others might like this stuff as much as I do. Okay, maybe not as much as I do, but still might like it. ;)

The person above is out of control... I have visions of Pineapple Sundays dancing in my head for some reason...

The person above is out of control... I have visions of Pineapple Sundays dancing in my head for some reason...

That is funny :rofl:. But seriously aren't we all a little out of control? ( I bought a red one also)

Awesome, I have been wanting a red UU shirt forever! I just saw the UU store has red shirts now. I just ordered one. :) This will be in addition to my two black, two brown, teal and green UU shirts!

I also got the new zip up hoodie so now I have a UU hoodie in black to go with my brown and grey ones.

It is sad how much I have spent in that store. I could honestly outfit myself for a week wearing nothing but UU shirts.

And no, I don't get a cut. I just figured others might like this stuff as much as I do. Okay, maybe not as much as I do, but still might like it. ;)

Aloha WW,
I've been wanting one for some time, however with a severe back injury I am not able to, will you ask them if they would consider making tank tops...without the sleeves it would
be easier to get in them for me...come on I know you get some pull here!! he he
As for a Pineapple Sunday, I know a person who said he might sell his in a couple months
next year, gotta wait because he likes it so much....he said probally about $700.00 Wow Can't Wait. Happy Strummings, MM Stan:):)

thanks for the tip, o wicked one!!!

That red tshirt is definitely in my sights...

next colour: ORANGE!!!! Wooooo-Hooooooo! :drool:

I am wearing my new UU zipper hoodie as I write. I love it.

I'm holding out for a raspberry coloured UU t-shirt. I have all the others but not the red. Please?

Top Bottom