"Remote Encounter" new original work in progress

Aloha Dane I like the sound, thanks for sharing. I can mess around picking for hours although lack even more skill & understanding, but have a lot fun with it.

Dig it- wondering what your amplification system is because I really like the way it sounds.
I am working on a pre to take the crunch out of my Piezos when I strum hard...probably exactly what you were after here, but I will post it when it is done. It is fun tinkering with it in any event.

Dig it- wondering what your amplification system is because I really like the way it sounds.
I am working on a pre to take the crunch out of my Piezos when I strum hard...probably exactly what you were after here, but I will post it when it is done. It is fun tinkering with it in any event.

Well I'm using a Mi-si acoustic trio and my amp is this old piece of junk Crate circuit board amp. It took me like 30 minutes just to get the balance to sound ok, and even just adjusting the volume is a pain the butt cuz it's so darn funky. Also my camera is not too far away, so anything that the amp isn't picking up correctly is probably being compensated for with the normal acoustics of the uke, I didn't have the volume too much louder than my acoustics.

Aloha Dane I like the sound, thanks for sharing. I can mess around picking for hours although lack even more skill & understanding, but have a lot fun with it.

Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing for the most part, right now I'm runnin on the "if it sounds good" method, but I'm starting to really study up on my theory because I'd like to know what I'm doing haha. And yeah it's loads of fun, sometimes I just get stuck in a pattern though and I will play the same section for like an hour cuz I get a little bit too into it.

Aloha Dane,
Sounded great to me bruddah....Mahalo for Sharing..Have Fun and enjoy!!!"Happy Strummings" MM Stan..

Top Bottom