Holy Cow...Two KoAloha Ukes In One day!!!

erivel

Reaction score
I don't know where to begin. I've never held a KoAloha in my hands until today. This morning I completed a trade for a 2009 KoAloha Soprano with a local UU member. Then on my way home I spotted the UPS truck parked at a shopping center near my house. I picked up my package from MGM containing my new KoAloha Tenor. Yeah two in one day, that's just nutz!

Anyway I'm just really thrilled. Glad I had the day off! Spent more time with the Soprano today. I really like it! The tenor is strung low G, my first low G uke, so I'm still getting used to that. Really looking forward to getting to know these two ukes!

I'm pretty new here on UU and I gotta say I'm glad I found this place! Mahalo!

Some pics for ya...
5203680816_28782d1ffd_z.jpg

5203083483_26829a33ba_z.jpg

Nice grain on the tenor and one piece top and back on the soprano. You've hit the jackpot my friend!

Thanks all! I forgot to mention that the sides on the tenor are two-tone, which I think looks pretty cool:
5203141925_ecb65a7609_z.jpg

5203739326_14d4ef9550_z.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Eric,
Hey man, soooo jealous...So happy for you....WOW.....Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy Strummings!!!!! MM Stan

Aloha Erivel, Congrats on those two beautiful ukes. I can only hope to own one someday. Have a great time with your new best friends. Aloha.....BO.....P.S., Names? Batman and Robin perhaps?

Last edited:
Wow! Very sexy... er, um.... I mean cool pics

Congratulations! New Uke day indeed! I know you will enjoy both of them immensely!

Mahalo!

So, what are you getting next?:rolleyes:

Congratulations!

Beautiful KoAlohas! Pretty cool as I was the original owner of the soprano (got it from MGM...see sell thread here...well, at least it looks like the same one). This was my first "K" uke and I'm glad it's gone on to a good home!

Beautiful KoAlohas! Pretty cool as I was the original owner of the soprano (got it from MGM...see sell thread here...well, at least it looks like the same one). This was my first "K" uke and I'm glad it's gone on to a good home!

Yup, looks like the one. I guess I'm the third UU member to own it and hopefully the last! It sure is a sweet little thing!

Congrats on the two KoAloha's. That might just be a record, two in the same day.

Top Bottom