Wishing the staff of UU a Happy Thanksgiving

Howie1947

Reaction score
Have a great day !

To all the UU members and their families, have a safe and joyous holiday . . . Hau’oli La Ho’omakika’i

Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to all UU staff and members! Take some time to reflect and give thanks for all of the good things life has brought to you. Also, take some time out of your day to help those that have little or nothing.

Spread the Aloha!!!!

Enjoy the day, friends, family, turkey and ukes. yay! All the best to you all!!!
DAP

I didn't want to start a new Happy Thanksgiving thread, so I'll jump on this one and wish everyone a Happy one. Each of us have something to be thankful for even when you don't think you do. Think long and hard enough, and you will find what it is. I have way too much to be thankful for to list it all, but so I will list the top two.

I am thankful for a loving network of family and friends. But most of all, I thank God for "Life". Life is more a precious gift than many realize.

For those outside the USA. It doesn't matter, all people, American or not have Thanks for something. So Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Thanks..

Last edited:
Definitely!
Ditto.
Me too.
I agree
Amen!

Thanks for giving us a great place to congregate. I know this is a lot of work for all of you and none of you are living in a palace on the Ocean (yet) but I hope you give thanks for the progress you have made in a very short period of time and I know I give thanks for all of your efforts.

All the best. (I'll just cut and paste this for Christmas as I don't get warm and fuzzy very often... :)

To EVERYONE... especially the MODS... you all do a great job. I hope you all have a great holiday and safety on the road.

For me, I have a lot of things about which I am very Thankful.

Aloha UU Brothers and sisters,
Happy Thanksgiving to all the UU members, the mods, the staff for making this a fun and Great learning place to be...MM Stan..

Top Bottom