Alohas UU!!

rayray

Reaction score
Hello from Afghanistan! Realizing how much I miss this site and you all, thought I'd stop by. feels good to be back, but reminds me....need to get one of my Ukes sent to me ASAP! been several months and I'm afraid I'll start to forget how to play! LOLoLOL!!!!

Aloha Bruddah Rayray, No worries about the uke Brah, you'll never forget how to play, just get home safe, THAT'S the main thing. Mahalo for your service. Be safe and God bless....BO...from KALIHI......

Aloha Rayray,
Welcome Back to the forums....are you in the military?? and yup have your family send your beater uke up there....Have fun and enjoy! Happy Strummings..Stay safe and Take Care!! MM Stan..

Aloha Rayray, yes, no worries, just get back home safe and sound.

Big Mahalos! and yeah I'm in the Navy. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all from Afghanistan!!! Keep strummin.....

g'day Rayray

bless you mate, and all your buddies over there. Warmest regards being sent from Australia.

We have brothers and sisters from Australia over in Afghanistan too, along side all you guys. Massive respect for what you all do, and prayers for your safe return.

Top Bottom