Vote for Bosko and Honey!

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Done, ahead by one vote as of now.

Gladly done :)

Done!!!

Saw Bosko and Honey a couple of months ago...they came to a little community centre way out in the bush near where I live...and they were awesome!!!

They play with such passion and the chemistry between those two just makes you melt!!!

Thanks for the link seeso.

I saw them post that poll on their facebook page and wanted to start a thread just like this one. Consider my vote cast.

I just love them...adorable couple that play ukulele good together...I like their traveling and meeting ukers from all around....on You tube...

The Ukulele Cabal is on the march!

"A cabal is a number of people greater than two together in some close design, usually to promote their private views and interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue. Cabals are sometimes secret societies composed of a few designing persons, and at other times are manifestations of emergent behavior in society or governance on the part of a community of persons who have well established public affiliation or kinship."

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal) emphisis added

Not sure what makes this video so great...it has all kinds of really cool elements.
Fedora- check
Amazing playing - check (woah...that was like classical guitar miniaturized. Amazing)
Fantastic song- yeah, Dean Martin did that one, so straight to the top
The look- yup, that's the same one me and the wife make banging out Aloha on the couch...perfect.
Great vid Stan, thanks for posting it

One more vote for Bosko and Honey.
Regards,
Ray

Still in the lead... tough to not vote for Rosemary Clooney, but....

Top Bottom