Painted uke progress photos!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all.. I am so excited to share the progress of the makala dolphin my husband is painting for me. Here's a link to some photos if you would like to take a peak!

and Yes, Wonder Woman is my hero!

Click here!

Thanks for looking!

Pretty cool looking so far. Looking forward to seeing it when it's done!

really cool fitncrafty!! Some super 'wonder' sounds should come out of it when done. Neat the way he has painted down in the soundhole. Was that difficult? Post when it is done. Lozark

Cool! Wonder dolphin! You should also build an invisible case for it!

Aloha Carrie,
How did you husband do the lettering...it looks really good???? give him a high five from me....well done!! MM Stan

@ mm stan- He put down painters tape then tapes the printed letters over it. Then carefully cut out the letters and the tape below it. Painted, then waited to peel off the tape.. the waiting sucks!

@ryanmft- We have joked about an invisible case... wouldn't that be cool!

thanks all.. He doesn't play, but is having fun painting. He hopes to do more.. I wish he would get in there and work on the golden lasso and the portrait on the back.. I REALLY want to string it up and see how it is going to play.. still think it is going to a long while!

Very nice, Hubbies a wonderful artist.
DAP

Ha! Looks great!

Thanks so much everyone... It's been fun watching the progress! If he would just get off the couch and get going on the back! How do I make him do that!?

It is looking great... I have been researching how to build the invisible case, any ideas? Its a tough one...

Top Bottom