Do They Know It's Christmas - Ukulele Collab - 43 performers

musicmonsterw

Reaction score
That was really great. Lot's of work went into this. A big Mahalo is in order and there couldn't have been a better day to find this than on Thanksgiving. We, I, have lots to be thankfull for and this UU community is high on that list.
Best wishes to all,

Some familiar faces and lots of new faces....great collaboration. Thanks for showing this.

Aloha Ronin,
Mahalo for the video to showcase UU top talents and to introduce them to some of us who may not know them yet...
I know it took alot of time and work to put together.....many thanks for the hard work, as it came out awesome ...MM Stan

Great job that was awesome. That looked like it was a lot of work / fun for all. What a great Christmas card. Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas to all ! Mahalo UU

Wow, reading your original thread as you journeyed through this project was inspiring. Wonderful collab!

Thanks so much Musicmonsterw for all your hard work and thanks to you and the all the folks lending their musical talent. I enjoyed it very much!
DAP

That was really great. Lot's of work went into this. A big Mahalo is in order and there couldn't have been a better day to find this than on Thanksgiving. We, I, have lots to be thankfull for and this UU community is high on that list.
Best wishes to all,

Some familiar faces and lots of new faces....great collaboration. Thanks for showing this.

Great video...it lifted my spirits...Happy Holidays to all.

Aloha Ronin,
Mahalo for the video to showcase UU top talents and to introduce them to some of us who may not know them yet...
I know it took alot of time and work to put together.....many thanks for the hard work, as it came out awesome ...MM Stan

Great job that was awesome. That looked like it was a lot of work / fun for all. What a great Christmas card. Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas to all ! Mahalo UU

Wow, reading your original thread as you journeyed through this project was inspiring. Wonderful collab!

Great job everyone! Very well arranged. thank you!!!!

Super rad...can feel the Holiday spirit kicking at the door now!

Thanks so much Musicmonsterw for all your hard work and thanks to you and the all the folks lending their musical talent. I enjoyed it very much!
DAP

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Glad that it fired up the holiday spirit. I'm so fortunate to be part of UU. Couldn't have done anything like this without the people here. :)

cheers,

Ronin.

Wow, great job by all, and especially the editor - that looks like it was a lot of work!

John

When in the planning stages of what would eventually become Ukulele Underground, we wrote down that we would try our best to create a place online which could bring together people from all over the world to share their love of music and to create a new generation of musicians and music lovers. You guys have no idea how grateful and proud of you guys we are. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for creating this.

That project is the most amazing thing I've ever been involved with. Thank you, Ryan, Aldrine and Aaron for your vision and inspiration. Without this place we would have never met all of these wonderful people.

When in the planning stages of what would eventually become Ukulele Underground, we wrote down that we would try our best to create a place online which could bring together people from all over the world to share their love of music and to create a new generation of musicians and music lovers. You guys have no idea how grateful and proud of you guys we are. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for creating this.

Thanks, everyone for your comments!!

Ryan, I have to admit your reply made me tear up so badly I had to leave the forum for a bit. Thank you so much!! UU has been so good to me. It feels great to have been part of something that gave back to the founders of UU.

Ronin, that was just awesome! Mahalo Nui Loa for all you've done on this project. This is what UU is all about!

Top Bottom