Your Videos in my new video, One Ukulele

lambchop

Reaction score
It is finally done and now on YouTube. One Ukulele, made up of photos from 29 UU members who submitted their photos. Thanks so much to everyone, I think you will like this song, which also has images of Jake Shimabukuro, Abe Lagrimas Jr., Brittni Paiva, and Victoria Vox, who each allowed me to use their images in this project. UU members look for your names at the ending credits, and please, if you like this, share it, like it and comment. Thanks so much for all the help, Mike

Nice. I like it a lot.

A great song and very moving....it makes want to keep on playing the uke no matter what anyone says

That was very nice. Thank you for choosing some of my pictures. I am honored to be included in all those great photos and lovely ukes.

Superb Job!

Aloha Mike,
Awesome video and song....I enjoyed both very much!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! MM Stan...

Mike,

That is a nice catchy song. It feeds right up Jake's belief that if everyone played the 'uke the world would be a better place..

Mahalo,
Ronnie

really lovely song Mike, beautifully put together. Nice singing and playing too. Hope it does well for you. And I'm wrapped to have my lil' ol' beach fluke in there. Cheers mate.

And I'm with Ronnie and Jake (and Charles Schulz) in believing the world would be a better and more loving community if we all played uke:

ukulele pic charlie brown_tmp.jpg

blessings brother Mike. I think you've beautifully summed up in song a lot of what the UU is all about

really lovely song Mike, beautifully put together. Nice singing and playing too. Hope it does well for you. And I'm wrapped to have my lil' ol' beach fluke in there. Cheers mate.

And I'm with Ronnie and Jake (and Charles Schulz) in believing the world would be a better and more loving community if we all played uke:

View attachment 17992

blessings brother Mike. I think you've beautifully summed up in song a lot of what the UU is all about

Wow - thanks so much for the kind words! Mike

That was very good, well done, I loved it!
Roxhum

Need to spread the word - a new wonderful song/video - is available for all to hear, watch, learn to play and start singing. Thanks so very much, Mike. Beautiful job, well done, all the way to the very last sentence. And thanks to all the UU members who sent some professional looking photos of their ukes. I really enjoyed that!!!

Need to spread the word - a new wonderful song/video - is available for all to hear, watch, learn to play and start singing. Thanks so very much, Mike. Beautiful job, well done, all the way to the very last sentence. And thanks to all the UU members who sent some professional looking photos of their ukes. I really enjoyed that!!!

Thanks so much. I hope people do end up seeing this and thanks for the kind words. Mike

Top Bottom