Your UU Pictures in my new video, One Ukulele

lambchop

Reaction score
It is finally done and now on YouTube. One Ukulele, made up of photos from 29 UU members who submitted their photos. Thanks so much to everyone, I think you will like this song, which also has images of Jake Shimabukuro, Abe Lagrimas Jr., Brittni Paiva, and Victoria Vox, who each allowed me to use their images in this project. UU members look for your names at the ending credits, and please, if you like this, share it, like it and comment. Thanks so much for all the help, Mike

The following are the UU members whose pictures appear in my new video "One Ukulele"

Dane, Ronnie Aloha, Pueo, SweetWaterBlue, Chris Tarman, SailQwest, eugene ukulele, Skottoman, pauljmuk, caster, Tudorp, Mira, MERose, harpdog, Hogger, Dougf, TCK, RyanMFT, beardco, RyRod, thomas, raecarter, perlazam23, Kanaka916, GreatGazukes, deepeepee, wickedwahine11, ryry777, and Lexxy.

These UU names are also in the closing titles.

Thank you all for making this such a wonderful project. I had no idea that I would even do this when I wrote the lyrics, but some of the pictures were perfect matches, as I think you will see, and I am very grateful for your help and support,

Aloha and Mahalo

Very cool. I like the song and recording quality. Now some of me axes are famous!

Top Bottom