Lanikai LU-21TE Tenor Ukulele - Uke Case Included! AUTOGRAPHED!

ivan

Reaction score
This Lanikai Tenor ukulele is a instrument good for beginner-intermediate players who might also want to be able to hook it up to an amp every now and then. If you are one of those people who research everything before you buy it, you have probably found some inconsistencies in the descriptions and photos of this ukulele.

This is the Lanikai LU-21TE ukulele. It is made of Nato wood (body) and rosewood (fingerboard). The photos here are of the actual uke that will be shipped to you. They are not taken from another website that sells it. The pickup is an active undersaddle Shadow P-3 pickup. It does NOT have the 3 sliding adjuster bars that some other pictures have,but rather it has 2 circles that you turn to control tone and volume. It does not have an equalizer. It uses 1 button cell battery to power the preamp inside and the battery rarely needs changing. The uke has been restrung with Ko'olau golden strings rather than the stock black GHS strings. The third string is wound instead of nylon. The uke stays in tune very well, and it sounds nice plugged in and out when played.

This uke is AUTOGRAPHED by Jake Shimabukuro himself during his 2008 visit to Guam at the Sandcastle performance. The autograph says "Aloha" along with his signature.

The uke is in good condition with one nick in the wood on the back of the uke. I bought it new and have been playing it for only a little more than half a year.

SPECS(copied from other websites, but only the accurate ones that actually apply to this uke)

Model LU-21TE
Size Tenor
Scale Length 17.25"
Width at Nut 1.3125"
Top Nato
Back/Sides Nato
Fretboard Rosewood
Electronics Shadow P-3 (LU21TE)
# of Frets 18
Machines Chrome Die-Cast
Binding White

The pictures are on a craigslist website that is in the seattle-tacoma area, but will ship elsewhere if you are really interested in this (shipping details will be negotiated later if you want it)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/737507066.html

oh my!
I really want that. I currently have a lanikai LU-21C. I've been looking for a Tenor with a pick up. How bad is that "nick" thats on the back?? Is the sound decent?

sold

oh my!
I really want that. I currently have a lanikai LU-21C. I've been looking for a Tenor with a pick up. How bad is that "nick" thats on the back?? Is the sound decent?

Im sorry but the uke was sold :(

Top Bottom