Wtb baritone ukulele

strumsilly

Reaction score
BOUGHT a Rogue but it was unplayable, got a bad one. before I order another one I thought I'd see if a uu er might have a bari to sell/ trade. The only uke I have that I don't play is a martin soprano in poor cosmetic shape, but a great player.but they are all expendible, except my kala cutaway, I play that at church because it is LOUD. Wouldn't mind paying a bit more than the Rouge, but unless I could trade prob couldn't go over 200, not that I wouldn't want to, but must preserve domestic tranquility.

don't play the kkeiki soprano much either, since I got the kiwaya concert I've discovered I prefer that to the soprano's, I need the extra room between the frets.

What is that etched in the neck of the Martin? Jenny's numbers? No- thats 867-5309.
Looks like a great type O- I bet it goes pretty quick for a Bari.
As for the Rogue, what makes it unplayable? Mostly curious- I have a Kala Spruce top Bari I love, but I am looking for a beater

I guess the rogue bari was playable as long as you didn't fret the wound strings.the neck had a backward bow so the bass strings buzzed for the 1st 5 frets. there might have been some modifications to fix it, but it would have cost more than it was worth.
got a chance to play the Kala lacewood sprucetop bari at my lms yesterday. that was sweet, but cost 10x the rogue. is that the model you have?

Strumsilly,

I do have a Bushman Baritone Uke that I could sell. I bought it almost a year ago but have not picked it up to play no more than 5 times! ha ha The only reason is because I have 3 other ukes that get more of my attention and I don't really like to play the baritione because of the different tuning. I play in a band and mainly use a concert or tenor, so I practice with those. I did change out the strings to Aquila strings because I am a big fan of those strings. I think they sound the best.

Anyway, if you are interested, I can give you the exact model number of the uke and send you pictures of it as well. Let me know if you are so I can send you the pics via e-mail.

Thanks,

-Gerald
geraldrperez@gmail.com

Top Bottom