3 Month uke anniversary finally took some pictures (Kala Spruce tenor and bass)

cb56

Reaction score
Three months ago I officially became a uke player when I bought my tenor. I got the Ubass a couple months earlier. Thanks to all the folks here who helped me make my uke decisions and point me to learning materials. I still consider myself a begginer but I am making music and having fun! I've really bonded with these instruments.
Kalaspruceukes1.jpg

Kalaspruceukes2.jpg

Kalaspruceukes6.jpg

Kalaspruceukes4.jpg

Now there's a happy man in that picture. :)

Nice Ukes thanks for sharing pictures. Hope you enjoy a long weekend to play.

Great pics, thanks for sharing your toys, they're beauties:)
DAP

Aloha cb56, Your smile says it all. Beautiful ukes, Many Happy Strummings.............BO.............

Congrats on you milestone!!! Yes that smile sez it all!!

Very cool, spruce is always so classic looking. I'm itchin to try a u-bass one day

Go for it if you can. The U-bass is such fun. Have only had mine 6 weeks. Uke player but never played bass before.

Aloha Cb,
I remember when you were asking for which ukulele to get....looking in the picture now, I know you made the right choice...you look like one happy uker and basser...soo Happy for you brother!!!
Have Fun and Enjoy!!! "Happy Strummings Brother!!! MM Stan..

Stan, I was just thinking about that the other day when I was playing my tenor. About how I wasn't sure if I should get a tenor or baritone because of the size. Yes, i am glad I made the choice I did.

Stan, I was just thinking about that the other day when I was playing my tenor. About how I wasn't sure if I should get a tenor or baritone because of the size. Yes, i am glad I made the choice I did.

I have yet to see a reason yet that I would play a baritone. Maybe simply for the tuning so I could accompany someone? Not sure.

I like my baritones for picking awesome deep and rich tones, I suggest if you don't have one at least try them....they are sooo fun too!!! I'm happy with any ukulele in my hand...MM Stan

I'm happy with any ukulele in my hand...MM Stan

Amen! and Amen!

Thanks for posting the pics cb. How awesome that you're now officially a uke nut!! Lovely looking Kala's too, and as for that smile...the picture's worth a thousand words mate!!!

Love your tshirt too and I heartily agree with that sentiment. Cheers brother!!!

The U-Bass is nice. I've had mine several months, now.
I get looks from people when I gring it out to play, once they hear it, everything is o.k.

Top Bottom