What Are You Thankful For? (random drawing contest) WINNERS!!!

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
Reaction score
Everybody -- thank you for entering my little drawing. I had only wanted to put a little more Aloha into UU. Isn't this place the greatest?

Anyway -- Here is the list of winners:

1st pick: DAPuke
2nd pick: RyanMFT
3rd pick: Chap

I will PM all of you.

DAPuke will get first pick of the prizes. RyanMFT gets second pick and Chap will get the last prize. To refresh: Choices are: UU "aloha" t-shirt, Aldrine's new CD and a microfiber polishing cloth.

Thanks again for entering.

Sukie

And a BIG,BIG MAHALO to Sukie for doing this.

Everybody -- thank you for entering my little drawing. I had only wanted to put a little more Aloha into UU. Isn't this place the greatest?

Anyway -- Here is the list of winners:

1st pick: DAPuke
2nd pick: RyanMFT
3rd pick: Chap

I will PM all of you.

DAPuke will get first pick of the prizes. RyanMFT gets second pick and Chap will get the last prize. To refresh: Choices are: UU "aloha" t-shirt, Aldrine's new CD and a microfiber polishing cloth.

Thanks again for entering.

Sukie
Thanks Sukie, I've replied to your PM and will say congratulations to my fellow winner's! I'll be proudly wearing my, UU "Say Aloha to my little friend" shirt for my next video. Thanks again Sukie, I know the drawing is completely random but you've made this UUer feel pretty special.
Don

Well done to the all the winners and thank you for a great little contest.. :)

Keep on strummin

Mahalo Sukie for raising the Aloha Spirit here in the forums....Very Much Appriciated!!! Way to goooooo girl!!!

Congrats to the winna's DAPuke, RyanMFT, and CHAP....

Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy Strummings!!!

Top Bottom