F/S Kanilea Custom Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZZLE

Reaction score
I custom ordered this from joe and kristen just over a year ago.I rarely play it anymore(once every month for about 20 minutes) since i have taken up guitar.
The uke is in pristne condition no scratches,dents,marks or scuffs.Comes with Hard Case.
Concert
Premium Curly Koa
Ebony fretboard and bridge
Black binding
Zebrawood rosette
Grover charcoal enclosed tuners
UV Finish
I can email pictures upon request

$1200 plus shipping

Razzle

What Colmes, Willie and Eugene said.........pics please!!!

would you please post some pics?:)

Guess he's serious about the email the pics thing...

I don't care about the rest of the guys, but, I'd like to see some pics.

Sorry to waste everyones time .When i got home after work today i picked up my uke and played a while.I have decided to keep it.If you still want some pics i will get my wife to load them and post them in the forum if you like.Meanwhile when i was getting it built i had progress pictures taken by Kirsten(Kanilea)and i posted them in the forum under the title Kanile'a Custom Concert.
Razzle

Sorry to waste everyones time .When i got home after work today i picked up my uke and played a while.I have decided to keep it.If you still want some pics i will get my wife to load them and post them in the forum if you like.Meanwhile when i was getting it built i had progress pictures taken by Kirsten(Kanilea)and i posted them in the forum under the title Kanile'a Custom Concert.
Razzle

Happens doesn't it?:)
I figured you had posted pics here before but I couldn't find them. Now I know where to look.

Razzle

You Tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom