Search members by location

Markp1964

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to find members who are geographically close to me. As helpful as folks can be by email, etc, sometimes seeing and hearing in person are the very best!
MP

I'd love to be able to find members who are geographically close to me. As helpful as folks can be by email, etc, sometimes seeing and hearing in person are the very best!
MP

Good idea, atached to member list at Community. Do it state by state or in my case small country by small country, for members who want to opt in.

I do love the google map idea, but I'm not sure if people will use it as much, maybe we can just make an up-datable thread that lists members by state, and then by city, for those who choose to add their info. You can always use CTRL+F within your web browser to search for states and cities, or usernames or whatever. I can start one if you like, just tell me where to put it. It would need to be a forum section that people frequent, because I didn't even know about the google map one cuz I never visit that section.

Excellent idea, do it.............

Love the idea!! what can we all do to help accomplish this. email contacts only!!! Lozark

I do love the google map idea, but I'm not sure if people will use it as much, maybe we can just make an up-datable thread that lists members by state, and then by city, for those who choose to add their info. You can always use CTRL+F within your web browser to search for states and cities, or usernames or whatever. I can start one if you like, just tell me where to put it. It would need to be a forum section that people frequent, because I didn't even know about the google map one cuz I never visit that section.
You can piggy back off this thread . . . or start a new one with the listing, your choice.

Top Bottom