Cee Lo F*ck You Ukulele/Flute cover

austin1

Reaction score
Oh yeah. It happened. Check it out!

You two are hot! The song is great too!

Aloha ladies, the tiltle still has me scratching my head, but loved the music the flute & ukulele sound great together.Thanks for sharing.

Great job.. That sounds sounds particularly great with the flute... I have never heard the original but it has been covered a lot by ukulele players lately....
My daughter especially liked it (she plays flute) Do you have sheet music?

Thanks for sharing, lots of fun!

Aloha ladies, the tiltle still has me scratching my head, but loved the music the flute & ukulele sound great together.Thanks for sharing.

it's a pretty hilarious song if you're alright with profanity, but I'm glad you liked it!

Great job.. That sounds sounds particularly great with the flute... I have never heard the original but it has been covered a lot by ukulele players lately....
My daughter especially liked it (she plays flute) Do you have sheet music?

Thanks for sharing, lots of fun!

we've got no sheet music, sorry! we made it up as we went along. My sister says that her lowest know was an in-staff A, and her highest note was two octaves above that, and it's in C, but that's all we know!

YESSSSS! I just discovered Cee Lo a couple days ago and LOVE him! Very creative - love the combo of uke and flute! :)

Hey Hey, Great stuff, I often play with my wifes friend who plays the flute, and the uke and the Flute sound do sound great together.. Nice cover.. Shades indoors though ??? Would have been nicer to see your eyes..
Keep on strummin and Tooteling...

in the original music video, cee lo's got the indoor sunglasses going on, so that was our tribute. it did make it kind of hard to see though, especially when it started getting dark outside...

You two are the coolest. Love the uke/flute combo. Two great sounds that go great together:)
DAP

Thanks! we were pleasantly surprised by the uke/flute combination!

Good job. It sounded great. We have done some jams with a dude that plays a penny whistle and the combo sounds pretty cool as well.

Top Bottom