Win A UKE LEASH!!

bazmaz

Reaction score
Many Mahalo's Paul and Lori for keeping the Aloha Alive and Blossoming here on the forums....MM Stan...

thanks Stan! hope those Mahzlos blow Loris way - she deserves it!

Great Comp, thanks for this, my entry is in.. :)

reminder - you need to both follow the blog with google connect and post a comment. Some folks are posting without following. I need the follow in order that I can contact the winner! Make sure your comment is in the same name as your follower name!

Good luck

Did anybody win your Uke Leash contest yet?

reminder - you need to both follow the blog with google connect and post a comment. Some folks are posting without following. I need the follow in order that I can contact the winner! Make sure your comment is in the same name as your follower name!

Good luck

Sigh.. I commented using my blogger login, not my google loggin, but I am following you in google. and no.. the names are not the same

so complicated... :)

JT

Contest runs till end of December

I'm figuring the Google / Blogger set up is crazy - seem to be one and the same thing to me, but they allow different logins - nuts.

As such, I will honor all entries posted as comments from here on in...

Shouldnt be complicated - google, thanks, you have made it so..

Sorry to shamelessly plug this contest again, but the Uke Leash is really impressing me more and more - enter for a chance to win!

Thanks again to Lori!

Entered and thanks for doing this!

Cheers

I just commented and apparently have the same weird blogger/google issue as JT_Ukes. I'm the Duck in the comments, and nscafe in the follower section. You can verify that I'm following you if you click on my blogger profile at least. Thanks for offering up this competition!

Thanks - I will be putting a blog post up on this issue as Blogger has failed me - seems bizarre that you can follow in one name, and comment in another.

I will therefore be choosing the winner out of all commenters - will announce on blog, and the winner will need to get in contact with me

Only a couple of weeks to go on the competition folks!

one day to go in the comp! get your entries in!

Just entered! Hope I'm not too late? Great site by the way!! :)

Top Bottom