WTB: Hardcase for a tenor kamaka

rasputinsghost

Reaction score
Looking to buy a tenor hardcase for my HF-3 - any hardcase is welcome but if you have a case and know for sure it'd fit a standard HF-3, that'd be ideal. Thanks!!!

I've got a tenor featherlight case (hard foam cases you see a lot) that is going unused. Pay for the shipping costs and it's yours. It's a tight fit for my HF-3 but it does fit. Just PM me your address if you're interested.

Aloha Nuprin,
Man Brother you got so much Aloha Brother......leading by example for us to follow...Right on!!! MM Stan

Thanks Nuprin, but I already have one of those! I'm looking for something along the lines of a fremont, or a stagg. Thanks so much though!

I don't know how much you want to spend, but I keep my tenor Kamaka in an Ameritage silver series tenor case. They are a tad heavy, and a bit expensive, but they are awesome protection.

The inner measurements of the Ohana case I have is 27 inches in length, 9 inches lower bout, 7 inches upper bout, and 3 inches deep. I have it for sale on my local craigslist. Someone came by with a Kamaka 8 string tenor. The body fit fine, but the headstock was too long...

I have a Kala Black hardcase and my Kamaka six string doesn't fit. The lower bout is to wide.

Top Bottom