Hallelujah... kind of

rpeters

Reaction score
Okay it starts out as Hallelujah, and then I start having too much fun and then all of a sudden I have no idea how to get back to Hallelujah.. I've run into this problem several times. Haha. OH well, it was fun all the same.

Hallelujah by Ryan Peters

Mainland Mahogany Concert
Yamaha Keyboard
Conga
Vocals

Wow!
I know u made the vid afterwards.
..... Did u make all that music and vocals?
If u did... That was amazing!!! If not, it was still very fun :)
Thanks

Great Stuff, looks like you had great fun doing that vid. Sounds great too

Aloha RPETERS,
Awesome video and voice, Man!!! enjoyed it very much!! Thanks for sharing....MM Stan....

Nice voice, cute video. BUT somehow I lost the uke in all that. Didn't really give much showcasing to the Mainland. Anyway, nicely done. Lozark

Thanks! Yes, I played all the instruments. Started on piano when I was young, bought a conga recently, and started the ukulele a couple years ago.

You're right! There's not much showcasing of this Mainland Ukulele! It's more of a jam and its hard to hear the tone of the instrument.

The real show case is about to come. Somewhere over the rainbow all the way!

I loved the song. I like it way more than most of the stuff I hear on the radio. (did I just say "radio?" Thats an out-of-date term, but you know what I mean.)
Im gonna go back and listen again.
Thanks. I think its awesome.

RP, you rock! that was fun. I like the different 'Hallelujah spellings at the end:)
DAP

I loved the song. I like it way more than most of the stuff I hear on the radio. (did I just say "radio?" Thats an out-of-date term, but you know what I mean.)
Im gonna go back and listen again.
Thanks. I think its awesome.

Haha, you are too kind!

Top Bottom