Lanikai Tenor Spalted Mango For Sale Model SM-T

MERose

Reaction score
Since there was some confusion, I have removed the post.

Mike

Last edited:
A certain amount of info is required for postings in this section. Refer to the Marketplace rules . . . If you have any questions, contact me or any of the mods via PM. Mahalo!

I'm sorry, but I thought I did follow the three info requirements, only the info is on the eBay auction site. The auction price & shipping and several photos of the actual uke are all there. And my reason for selling is stated in my original post. If mentioning eBay auctions on this site is not allowed, I apologize and will remove the post. Please let me know.
Thanks,

Mike

I'm sorry, but I thought I did follow the three info requirements, only the info is on the eBay auction site.

Here's what you didn't do:

If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model (not in your post)
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument (okay, I guess "thinning the herd" is good enough)
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc) (not in your post)

A post to an auction without a price to actually buy it is unacceptable IMO. If you want to sell here you should state a price, not just "make me an offer" or "bid for it on ebay".

It's a beautiful looking instrument, though. :)

Top Bottom