Another first! no longer Uke-less

paulthebaker

Reaction score
I waited around all day for that big brown delivery truck like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. My Koalana Concert finally arrived! I have to send big props to MGM for the great packaging and speedy service, he has earned all of my future business. It feels and sounds great, my wife even likes it!

Great "steal" hungh? My Soprano 'lana arrived yesterday. I'm still amazed at what I got for the price. I'll know I'll look at KoAloha Ukes when it's time to upgrade.....and MGM will most likely get my business. Congrats, enjoy. :)

Nice choice...
I've been fingering that one at the local shop for the last couple of weeks. It was between it and the Kala tenor I just got.
The guy at the store said "Don't worry, if it's not here when you come back we can order you one" when I chose the Kala :eek:.
But now I am thinking of replacing my cheepy Johnson Soprano with the the Koalana Soprano and just leaving my Johnson in the car then getting the Concert.

Congratulations on the new uke. I hope you enjoy it. :music:

congrats on your new ukulele; your kid @ xmas description is exactly the feeling i had when i heard the delivery truck brakes squeel to a stop in front my house...enjoy

My pops has the concert version. Its his main uke it sounds Amazing and the projection is out of this world! If Koaloha make a working mans ukulele like the koalana(i wish they made a tenor ver.) I cant wait to see wat one of their tenors sounds like! If u ever have the chance to purchase it, Snap it up and worry about ur bank account later!

Top Bottom