Don't Get Around Much Anymore

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
This afternoon, I figured out an arrangement of Duke Ellington's "Don't Get Around Much Anymore". I got it more or less under my fingers and decided to record it, using my Style 2 Martin. It's short, but I would have just been repeating myself!

Let me know what you think.

Aloha Brother Chris,
Nice Job Buddy, I see you favor this Martin best now, and you should it sounds awesome....Great job on the song...Thanks for Sharing....
Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy Strummings!! MM Stan...

Alright Chris!!! Awesome mate. Now this is the stuff that ukes were made to play. Really nice playing Chris, thanks for sharing the song with us.

Good stuff, the uke sounds sweet.
Thanks for sharing!

Aloha Brother Chris,
Nice Job Buddy, I see you favor this Martin best now, and you should it sounds awesome....Great job on the song...Thanks for Sharing....
Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy Strummings!! MM Stan...

Well Stan, actually it was just the uke I happened to be playing that day, lol. Although I must say, it's really well-suited to this tune!

very nice Chris. Well picked. I love that song. Used to play it on piano a lot. Now need to get it down on my uke. Thanks!! Lozark

It's short, but I would have just been repeating myself!

Let me know what you think.
Nicely played, I think repeating yourself is required. I'll just have to replay a few times to get my fill:)
DAP

Top Bottom