new Kanilea design tenor model....turn your head sideways lol

Hmmmm. If Kanilea already has a laser setup in house it's almost certainly driven by a computer - seems like they could offer folks the option to have their own artwork burned onto special orders in the not too distant future, maybe? Might be something worth mentioning to your contacts there as a possibility.

Call me nuts...but I'd be willing to pay a premium to have a bonafide 1 of a kind family heirloom to pass on to the grandkids...

Just thinking out loud.

John

Wow what a great looking uke, any price yet??

My neck is killing me!!!!!

My neck is killing me!!!!!

Ha, that is why I turned my laptop sideways instead of my head. ;)

It is very interesting. Not my cup of tea, but I could see where someone who has tribal or Polynesian tattoos would be all over that.

tried that with my i pad but it kept turning with it lol

Very nice looking ukulele. Does it come with the anti-gravity shoes that the Kanile'a guy must have been wearing? :)

That's nice. Joe Souza's always coming up with cool stuff.
There's a guy in Moorea who does similar tattoo designs on his ukes. His neighbor is a tattoo artist who draws it onto the wood and the builder wood burns the design.

i am not a computer electronics guy i barely can figure the i pad thing just got it a few days ago and its drving me crazy considering my 19 year old can blaze thru the thing and I still trying to figure out how to cut and patse lol

Aloha Mike,
Thanks for the heads up and sharing on Kanilea's new line....Appriciate it very much!! MM Stan

I like the way the design actually goes with the shape of the ukulele rather than just doing an engraving for the sake of testing out a new laser toy. Personally, not really for me, but it is a cool-looking tattoo.

Top Bottom